Knauf Rock Mineral Wool RS45
Earthwool Building Slabs are non-combustible Rock Mineral Wool slabs, manufactured using revolutionary ECOSE® Technology in a range of densities, and are designed for use in multiple applications.
Earthwool Building Slab RS45 is manufactured with a density of 45kg/m3, designed for use in a variety of applications including internal partitions, timber and metal studs, and in between timber rafters and floor joists.
Multi-Application, Ground floors, Internal floors, Separating floors, Fabrication, Pitched roofs at rafter level, Internal walls / partitions, Light steel frame walls, Timber frame walls
Rock Mineral Wool
- Excellent thermal performance .
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics provide high levels of sound reduction.
- Multi-purpose product range which can be used to insulate a wide range of applications on site.
- Available in a wide range of densities to suit a variety of uses, applications and performance requirements.
- Easy to cut with a large bladed knife or saw.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W /mK)||R-Value (M2K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Facing||Area Per Pack (m2)||Area per Pallet (m2)|