At Insulationdiscount, we always try to provide you with the best possible service at a lower cost. For that reason, we would highly recommend you to read our supply conditions carefully to avoid any misunderstandings:
- Free Delivery*: Orders over £275 Ex VAT is free of charge to most of mainland UK subject to accessibility for trucks. For orders less than £275 Ex VAT, there is a delivery charge between £25 and £135 plus VAT depending on the order value, product and location (calculated at checkout).
- All deliveries are subject to stock availability at the time of order.
- Additional carriage charges may apply to all orders for deliveries in rural areas, Scotland and Wales.
- Once your order has been placed, we will notify you by email in most cases within 24 hours.
- To avoid any delays or mistakes, verify your order details on the invoice immediately after placing the order.
- We dispatch most of our orders within 3 to 5 working days subject to stock availability, but it may take up to 10 working days or longer depending on size, brand and quantity of the order.
- To keep the carriage charge as low as possible, we do not deliver on specific days. If you wish to have your order get delivered on a specific date, please contact our customer care team for a quotation.
- All deliveries are shipped once all monies due have been received and cleared.
- The delivery time frames are on weekdays between 7.30 am until 6 pm.
Is most cases we deliver your order on time according to the expected delivery date. However, since the order is managed by several distribution partners and third party couriers, it may be possible that delivery has been delayed due to various circumstances such as bad weather or human error. If such a situation arises, we will schedule a new date to deliver your order as soon as possible. Please bear in mind that we are not liable for the cost of your project (tradesmen) if in case the materials do not arrive on time. We advise that tradesmen should be booked once the materials have been delivered.
- Some of the brands we offer are limited to certain areas only. We may offer you a substitute if the brand you’ve ordered is not in stock close to your delivery address.
You must ensure the delivery address is accessible and sufficient resources available for unloading the goods. The driver is not responsible for unloading the materials. Tail-lift facilities are available on certain orders at an additional cost only. Please contact our customer care team for more information.
- All our materials are delivered to the kerbside only.
- Failed Delivery: If in case the receiver was absent, the delivery address was incorrect/incomplete or courier could not access the delivery location. An additional delivery charge will apply for redelivery.
- Products must be checked and signed for at the time of delivery.
- No claims in respect of damaged goods or shortages can be accepted unless we are nofiied at the the time of delivery and before the vehicle leaves the premises. No return after 14 days.
- When cancelling an order or returning goods while the items have already been shipped from the warehouse, the customer will carry the cost of returning and restocking the goods. The restocking charge of 25% will be calculated at the time of the cancellation. If the goods were delivered free of charge, and the goods have been dispatched or delivered. A delivery cost of between £50 and £100 will be deducted from the refund.
- Special orders are unable to be returned, exchanged, credited or refunded. Special orders are items that are not in stock or orders for a specific product for a specific customer.