Isover Spacesaver is a glass mineral wool roll supplied in 100, 150, 170 and 200 mm thicknesses. The strong, resilient and flexible rolls are pre-perforated to 3 x 386 mm and 2 x 580 mm widths to fit between common joist spacing. Isover Spacesaver provides thermal insulation for cold roof constructions in both new-build and renovation projects. Rolls are installed in two layers, the first layer between the joists and the second layer cross laid over the joists.
Resilient to moisture damage in storage, during transportation and on site during installation.
- All Isover products are manufactured under Environmental Management System – ISO 14001.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), Global Warming Potential (GWP) <5.
- The manufacturing process does not use or contain CFC’s, HCFC’s or other damaging gases.
All Isover products are manufactured under Quality Management Standard – ISO 9001. All Isover UK manufactured glass mineral wool insulation has achieved a ‘good’ rating within BES 6001 – the Responsible Sourcing of Construction Products Framework.
Isover glass mineral wool insulation is manufactured from up to 80% recycled glass.
- Made from rot-proof non-hygroscopic materials.
- Will not sustain vermin, nor breed or promote fungi or bacteria.
Handling and storage:
Isover products are supplied fully palletised:
- Weatherproof packaging for outside storage.
- Reduced haulage costs.
- Less handling therefore less damage.
- Reduced storage space.
- Packs remain clean and in good condition.
- Faster loading, unloading and counting.