Celotex XR4000 is targeted at ‘cut-to-fit’ applications between rafters or joists, floors and flat roofs, enabling users to achieve lower U-values with a single layer of insulation than has previously been possible. Celotex XR4000 is also appropriate for use in floors and walls. Our 200mm thick product positions Celotex as the manufacturer of the broadest range of product thicknesses from 12-200mm. With low emissivity foil facings, XR4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
With Celotex XR4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Provides the thickest PIR insulation available from stock within the market
- Is certified under BBA certificate numbers 17/5405, 16/5352
- Helps meet the requirements of Approved Document Land Section 6
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Can be used to provide reliable long-term energy savingsfor buildings
- Pitched roofs
- Flat roofs
- Solid masonry walls
- Timber framed & steel framed systems
The insulation shall be Celotex XR4000 ____mm thick comprising a polyisocyanurate rigid foam insulation core with a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK with low emissivity aluminium foil facings on both sides. Celotex XR4000 is CFC/HCFC free with zero ODP, low GWP and CE marking. Celotex XR4000 is manufactured in accordance with quality management system ISO 9001 and environmental management system ISO 14001. All products must be installed in accordance with guidance issued by Celotex. Where building regulation approval is required, you should take advice from your local building control authority and the building designer.
- Thickness(mm): 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 165, 200
- R-value(m2K/W): 5, 5.45, 5.90, 6.35, 6.80, 7.50, 9.05
- Maximum board weight(kg/m2): 4.54, 4.93, 5.32, 5.71, 6.10, 6.69, 8.06