Celotex TB4000 is a multi-purpose insulation board developed to provide simple solutions for overcoming localised thermal bridges. With low emissivity foil facings, TB4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP). The 12mm product positions Celotex as the manufacturer of the broadest range of product thicknesses, from 12-200mm. With Celotex TB4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Is specifically designed to eliminate thermal bridges
- Is certified under BBA certificate numbers 17/5405, 16/5352
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Can be used to improve reliable long-term energy savings for buildings.
- Pitched roofs
- Flat roofs
- Solid masonry walls
- Timber framed & steel framed systems
The insulation shall be Celotex TB4000 ____mm thick comprising a polyisocyanurate rigid foam insulation core with a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK with low emissivity aluminium foil facings on both sides. Celotex TB4000 is CFC/HCFC free with zero ODP, low GWP and CE marking. Celotex TB4000 is manufactured in accordance with quality management system ISO 9001 and environmental management system ISO 14001. All products must be installed in accordance with guidance issued by Celotex. Where building regulation approval is required, you should take advice from your local building control authority and the building designer.
- Thickness(mm): 12, 20, 25, 30, 40
- R-value(m2K/W): 0.50, 0.90, 1.10, 1.35, 1.80
- Maximum board weight (kg/m2): 0.55, 0.79, 0.95, 1.10, 1.41