Celotex PL4000 is a high performance, easy to install polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation board with a paper facing, laminated to a piece of 12.5mm tapered edge plasterboard. Available in thicknesses from 25mm to 65mm (insulation only), it is suitable for use in roof and internal wall lining applications
- External walls – internal lining
- Pitched roofs – underneath the rafters
- Flat roofs – underneath the joists
- Standard 1200 x 2400mm boards
- Paper facing
- Achieves a BRE Green Guide A+ rating
- BBA approved – certificate 16/5357
- Material: PIR
- Length: 2400mm.
- Width: 1200mm.
- Thickness + Plasterboard = Total Thickness:
- 15mm + 12.5mm (27.5mm)
- 25mm + 12.5mm (37.5mm)
- 40mm + 12.5mm (52.5mm)
- 50mm + 12.5mm (62.5mm)
- 60mm + 12.5mm (72.5mm)
- 65mm + 12.5mm (77.5mm)
- Lambda: 0.022 W/m.K
- Reaction to Fire: Euroclass B-s1, d0 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1
- Excellent thermal conductivity – decreasing the thickness of insulation required to hit the required U-value, optimising space in the construction design and helping to reduce the heating and cooling costs within the building
- Easy to install – lightweight boards are straightforward to handle, fit and transport
- BBA certification – third-party verification that the product has been assessed for its defined applications and is compliant with the relevant Building Regulations.
- Time saving – 2-in-1 solution to insulate and dry line walls or roofs at the same time